Mandatory Compliances Services
Add A Designated Partner
Director of a company is a person elected by the shareholders for managing the affairs of the company. Occasionally one or more directors of a company may need to resign or be removed by the Board of Directors or Shareholders. A Director can resign or can be removed by filing the intimation of change of Director with MCA. A Director can resign from a company by giving a notice in writing to the company. The Board of directors is required to file the necessary filings with MCA within 30 days. Alternatively Director can also send a copy of the resignation letter to the ROC directly by filing a different set of forms.
Documents required to Remove a Director
- Certified identity copy of applicant
- Resolution relevant to the changes
- Certified ID copies of all affected directors
- Mandate by the company for the third party to submit on behalf of the company
Why avail Bizpole Services
Biz pole is a leading business compliance services platform in India. Our experts can help you remove a director in your company. All compliance requirements are completed in a timely manner by our expert advisors. The average time taken to file for resignation/removal of director is about 10 - 15 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission. We charge only a fraction of the price charged by offline company secretaries making it cost effective for your business.
- Expert advice on procedure for removing a director
- Help in drafting of necessary Resolutions
- Preparation and Filing of necessary forms
- Making ROC Payment
- Register the removal of the director