Mandatory Compliances Services
Annual Filings For Private Limited
There are much statutory compliance which are required to be followed by Private Limited Companies once it is incorporated. It is mandatory for every Private Limited Company to file its Annual Return within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting. Annual Return will be for the period of 1st April to 31st March. The duly filled E-form along with the required documents should be filed with MCA.
- Private Limited Companies must file its Annual Accounts and Returns, disclosing details of its shareholders, directors etc to the Registrar of Companies once in a year.
The following forms should be filed with the ROC:
- Form MGT-7 (Annual Return) : Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Annual Return within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting. Annual Return will be for the period 1st April to 31st March.
- Form AOC-4 (Financial Statements) : Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Balance Sheet along with statement of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report in this form within 30 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
Managing the day to day operations of a business along with the handling of all compliances of the corporate law can be very taxing for any entrepreneur. At Biz pole, our professional advisors thoroughly understand such legal requirements and provide necessary guidance to ensure timely fulfillment of compliances, helping you avoid penalties and interests.
Our services include
- Preparing & filing annual returns Private Limited Companies are required to file an Annual Return disclosing details of its shareholders, directors. Shareholding pattern to the Registrar of Companies after each financial year.
- Drafting and filing minutes for all meetings Minimum Four Board Meetings should be held in a calendar year. It is required to hold a general meeting of the shareholders once every year. Biz pole experts provide assistance in drafting and filing minutes for all meetings
- Preparing share certificates Share certificates are issued to the shareholders of a company after deposit of subscription amount of shares in the bank account of the company within 2 months from the date of incorporation
- Maintaining statutory Records It is necessary for a Private Limited Company to maintain various statutory registers and records as required by the Company law. We assist in preparing and maintaining important records such as Register of shares, Register of Members, Register of Directors, minutes and resolutions of compulsory board and general meetings etc.
- Drafting & filing directors' interests in other entities Every director has to disclose about his directorship in other companies every year. This shall be done by giving a declaration in writing to the company every year in a specified format and filed with the ROC.
Why avail Bizpole Services
Our experts complete all the compliance requirements of a private limited company in a time bound manner. Our charges are only a fraction of the price charged by offline company secretaries making it cost effective for your business. We also strive to give you absolute clarity on the process to set realistic expectations.
- Dedicated CA & Account Manager for you
- Your data reviewed and corrected by CA
- Suggestion on best tax saving options
- Post return filing support