A Nidhi company is a category of NBFC, with an objective to encourage the habit of savings among its members. Their core business of a Nidhi Company is borrowing and lending money between their members. It is the best-suited option for individuals looking to save money and lead a thrifty lifestyle.
Nidhi Company registration process is an online process that does not require RBI approval. Nidhi Company collects funds via Recurring deposit (RD) and Fixed deposit from its members and lends to its members against gold, shares, RD, FD, Bonds and Properties. Nidhi Company needs to be registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Benefits of Nidhi Company Registration
- Minimum Share Capital Requirement is Rs.5,00,000/-
- Easy Transfer of Ownership
- Tax Benefits
- Every Nidhi Company name must end with the name
- Nidhi company have to pay stamp duty on capital increase
- Clear Objectives for easy donations and loans
- Easy to Manage
- Exemptions and Privileges under the Companies Act, 2013
- Relaxation in Compliances
Apply for DSC & DIN
In order to file the Nidhi company registration documents, at least three directors must apply for a DSC. The directors should be registered with the MCA
Company Name Reservation
Once the DSC is obtained a unique name for the company must be selected and applied for with the concerned authorities.
MoA & AoA Document submission
Once the name of the company is approved, the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Associate needs to be drafted keeping in mind that the objective of the Nidhi company is charitable. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA.
Get incorporation certificate
It typically takes 15- 25 days get the Nidhi company incorporation certificate, which proves that your company has been created.
Apply for PAN, TAN and Bank account/ Online Filing
You need to apply for PAN and TAN for your company. Post receipt of PAN & TAN, you can submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with the bank to open your bank account.Alternatively, OPC can be incorporated online by filling the Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe) Form INC-32 (using DSC of the Director)along with (eMoA) in Form INC-33 and (eAoA) in Form INC-34.
- Copy of Director’s PAN Card
- Passport size photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC
Getting a Nidhi Company registration done is very easy. It takes about 35 business days to get your incorporation certificate. So just tell us a bit about your new business and we’ll have your registration done at the earliest. We provide client centric services and hence strive to make your interaction with the government as smooth a ride as possible. We take up all the paperwork for you and shall give you absolute clarity on the process while setting realistic goals.
- Minimum paid up capital requirement of Nidhi Company is very low compared to other Non-Banking Financial Companies. You just need 5, 00,000/- and 7 members to get started, that’s an ease for all.
- You don’t need to wait for a RBI License. Nidhi Company is the only loan company in India which can be started without RBI Approval/License. The Registration process is easy and can be done in 15 to 20 days.
- Trusted 3 people (almost from same family) will be selected as directors, their PAN, Photo, ID, Address proof and any authorized proof of registered office is all you need for registration it’s that simple.
- Another Benefits of Nidhi Company is high rate interest of 7.5%. And Nidhi Company can earn max 20% interest on loans in reducing balance method.
- Utility bill for company registered office.