Mandatory Compliances Services
The residential status of an individual taxpayer plays a crucial role when it comes to filing of Income Tax Return. A non-resident Indian citizen who has any income that is accrued or has been received in India in the form of salary or interest is required to furnish return of income. Any NRI who has earnings more than INR 2, 50,000 in a Financial Year is liable to e-file income tax returns in India. Usually ITR-2 form is to be submitted for this purpose. Filing of ITR can help to avoid double taxation as well as to claim tax refund if your income is in the exemption
For an NRI, income earned outside India is not taxable but the income that is earned within India is taxable income. For eg: - If an NRI earned interest on an NRE account and FCNR account, it is not taxable in India. But If he/she earned interest on NRO account, it is taxable in India.
Income earned that are taxable in India
- Salary received in India
- Salary for service provided in India
- Income gained from an Indian house property
- Capital gains on transfer of Indian assets
- Income from Fixed Deposits
- Interest on savings bank account
Why avail Bizpole Services
Bizpole is a leading ITR consulting services platform in India. Our experts can help simplify your Income Tax returns filing with the IT department. We handle Income Tax compliances with authorities and advisory services for all categories.Our charges are only a fraction of the price charged by offline chartered accountants making it cost effective for your business.
- Get a free consultation from our experts
- All India online service available from Biz pole.
- Expert counselling at each step
- All services available at a single point
- Filing In 12 Hours
- Complete Online Assistance