Mandatory Compliances Services
Obtain Digital Signature
A Digital Signature is the equivalent of a physical signature in electronic format. It can be used to establish the identity of the sender of an electronic document. Digital Signatures are useful for online transactions like Income Tax E-Filing, Company Incorporation, Filing Annual Return, E-Tenders, etc.
There are three types of Digital Signatures
- Class I Digital Signature used for securing email communication.
- Class II Digital Signature used for Company or LLP Incorporation, IT Return E-Filing, Obtaining DIN or DPIN, and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department
- Class III Digital Signature used mainly for E-Tendering and for participating in E-Auctions.
Documents required for obtaining digital signature
Identity Proof of the applicant
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Driving Licence
- Post Office ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual
Address Proof of the applicant
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 Months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Latest Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Months)
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt
Why avail Bizpole Services
Biz pole is a leading business compliance services platform in India. Our experts can help you get your Digital Signature hassle-free online. Our experts complete all the compliance requirements in a timely manner. Our charges are only a fraction of the price charged by offline company secretaries making it cost effective for your business.