Mandatory Compliances Services
TDS Quarterly Return For Payments Other Than Salary
Taxpayers registered under the scheme of tax deduction are liable to deduct tax on the payments made at the prescribed rate on crossing the threshold limit defined by the particular sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961. When such deductions are made other than on the salary payments, a statement of return is required to be filed in FORM NO. 26Q. Form 26Q is applicable for TDS deducted under section 200(3) of the Income Tax Act for TDS under sections 193 & 194 being interest on securities, Dividend securities, professional fees, directors' remuneration etc.
Form 26Q is required to be submitted for TDS details on all payments other than salary on a quarterly basis by the deductor to the credit of government exchequer.
- Tax deduction at source for all the payments received other than the salary is submitted through Form 26Q.
- It is submitted by the deductor on a quarterly basis.
- It is applicable for tax deducted at source under section 200(3), 193 and 194 of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
- The income on which the tax is deducted at source includes interest on securities, dividend securities, professional fees, directors’ remuneration, etc.
- It is compulsory to furnish PAN by the deductors who are non-government deductors. For government deductors “PAN NOT REQD” has to be mentioned on the form.
Due Dates for filing TDS deducted for non-salary payments
For TDS by non-government deductors on non-salary payments for the AY 2020-21:
|1||For the month of April- Feb||7th of next month|
|2||For the month of March||April 30, 2020|
For TDS by government deductors on non-salary payments for the AY 2020-21:
|1||Without challan||Same day|
|2||With challan||7th of next month|
Why avail Bizpole TDS Return Filing Services
Every detail of the TDS returns should be accurate and clear. Keeping up with the quarterly payments can be tedious and time consuming. If it is not done on time, could incur huge penalties. Since the rate of TDS is set by the IT department based on expense recognized by them, the prescribed slab rate varies. Keeping the slab rates in mind while making payments can be a cumbersome process.
At Bizpole, our expert agents prepare the accounts and file the TDS refund on your behalf. From the very first stage of preparing the returns till the last phase of refund, we act as your consultants. We will take care of all the paperwork for you, while ensuring a smooth interaction with the government.
We take care of:
- Verification of Documents
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Computing your TDS payments
- e-filing the TDS return
- Adherence to compliance with regulations