Mandatory Compliances Services
Change Objective Of Your Business
Memorandum of Association (MoA) of a company is framed to include all the objectives of a particular business. It is the fundamental document that defines the relation of the company with its members and their interests. A company cannot undertake activities, which are not defined in the object clause of its MoA.
When there is need of expansion or other strategic changes, a company may require to undertake new activities or update its business activity in the MoA. Any such change in the object clause of MoA is possible only after obtaining the consent of shareholders. An application to update business activity should be filed within 30 days of obtaining the consent of shareholders.
Documents required to Object clause of MoA
- A copy of latest amended MoA and AoA of the company
- Digital Signature Certificate of one of the authorized directors to be provided
- Details of the proposed change in activities
Why avail Bizpole Services
Bizpole is a leading business compliance services platform in India. Our experts can help you with any required amendment in MoA of your company. Our experts complete all the compliance requirements in a timely manner. Our charges are only a fraction of the price charged by offline company secretaries making it cost effective for your business.
- Expert advice and assistance on procedure for change of the object
- Collection of basic Information & documents
- Help in drafting of necessary resolutions and documents
- Drafting of new object clause of MoA
- Provide documents required drafted after signature
- Preparation of application for change of business activity
- Application filing for approval of MCA.