Mandatory Compliances Services
Increase In Authorised Capital
Most companies begin their journey with the minimum authorised capital of Rs. 1 lakh. As companies start expanding their business, it will require more capital to issue new shares. The authorised capital of a company is the limit to which a company can raise its capital and the maximum number of shares a private limited company can issue depends on its authorised capital.
To increase authorised capital, a company needs to amend the capital clause of the Memorandum of Association by passing a special resolution of the board. This is to be followed by application to MCA.
Documents required to increase authorised capital
- Digital Signature Certificate / DSC of one of authorised directors
- A copy of latest amended MoA and AoA of the company
- Certificate of Incorporation of company
- Copy of PAN card of the company
Why avail Bizpole Services
Our experts complete all the compliance requirements needed for an increase in authorised capital of your company. Our charges are only a fraction of the price charged by offline company secretaries making it cost effective for your business. We also strive to give you absolute clarity on the process to set realistic expectations.
- Drafting of necessary resolution and documents
- Making required alteration of MoA and AoA
- Filing of application for increase in capital with MCA
- Updated MCA master data with amended details