Mandatory Compliances Services
Salary Income Only
ITR -1 Form is the most widely used form for individuals having income up to Rs 50 lakh. An individual having income above Rs 50 lakh cannot use this form. ITR -1 is a simplified one-page form to be filed with the Income Tax Department of India by individuals with income from the following sources.
- Income from Salary/Pension
- Income from One House Property (excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous years)
- Income from Other Sources (excluding winning from Lottery and Income from Race Horses)
- In the case of clubbed Income Tax Returns, where a spouse or a minor is included, this can be done only if their income is limited to the above specifications.
- Agriculture Income less than Rs. 5,000.
Ways to file ITR-1
There are various ways in which ITR-1 Form can be filed with the Income Tax Department.
- Filed in paper form.
- Filed online using a digital signature of the taxpayer.
- Filed online using electronic verification code.
- Filed online followed by submission of ITR-V by post.
Why avail Bizpole Services
Bizpole is a leading ITR consulting services platform in India. Our experts can help simplify your Income Tax returns filing with the IT department. Our charges are only a fraction of the price charged by offline chartered accountants making it cost effective for your business.
- Get a free consultation from our experts
- All India online service available from Biz pole.
- Expert counselling at each step
- All services available at a single point
- Filing In 12 Hours
- Complete Online Assistance