Mandatory Compliances Services
TDS Quarterly Return For Salary Payments
TDS return filing is mandatory every quarter by all persons and companies who have deducted tax at source. Under section 192 of the Income Tax Act, 1961, an employer has to deduct a portion (TDS) of the salary of the employee at the time of salary payment and deposit the same with the government. In cases where the total income of the employee is upto Rs. 5,00,000/-, TDS is not required to be deducted.
TDS deposit on salary is to be made on or before the 7th day of the next month and 30th april for the month of March. The TDS is deducted at a prescribed rate known as the rate for taxing the income of an individual i.e. the slab rate. A statement of return with the details of salary paid to the employees and the TDS deducted on these payments has to be filed quarterly by the employer in FORM 24Q.
- eTDS returns for the TDS deducted on salary is filed using form 24Q, under Section 192 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Should be submitted on a quarterly basis by the deductor and should contain details like salaries paid and the TDS deducted of the employees by the employer.
- Annexure-I has details of the deductor, deductees and challans. Annexure-I is to be submitted by the deductor for all the four quarters of the financial year.
- Annexure II contains the salary details of the deductees and has to be furnished and submitted in the fourth quarter of the financial year with details of the employees’ salaries of the entire financial year.
- Form 24Q can either be submitted online or in person.
Due Dates for filing TDS Returns- Salary (Form 24Q) FOR AY 2020-21
|1st Quarter||1st April to 30th June||31st July|
|2nd Quarter||1st July to 30th September||31st October|
|3rd Quarter||1st October to 31st December||31st January|
|4th Quarter||1st January to 31st March||31st May|
Why avail Bizpole TDS Return Filing Services
Every detail of the TDS returns should be accurate and clear. Keeping up with the quarterly payments can be tedious and time consuming. If it is not done on time, could incur huge penalties. Since the rate of TDS is set by the IT department based on expense recognized by them, the prescribed slab rate varies. Keeping the slab rates in mind while making payments can be a cumbersome process.
At Bizpole, our expert agents prepare the accounts and file the TDS refund on your behalf. From the very first stage of preparing the returns till the last phase of refund, we act as your consultants. We will take care of all the paperwork for you, while ensuring a smooth interaction with the government.
We take care of:
- Verification of Documents
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Computing your TDS payments
- e-filing the TDS return
- Adherence to compliance with regulations